HEROIN ADDICTION AND RELATED CLINICAL PROBLEMS: current issue and YEAR 2018 ISSUES ARCHIVE
The journal "HEROIN ADDICTION AND RELATED CLINICAL PROBLEMS" - is the official journal of European Opiate Addiction Treatment Association (EUROPAD) and World Federation for the Treatment of Opiod Dependence (WFTOD).
The June issue is published and available for download (Vol. 20 • No. N3 • June 2018).
In this issue:
- Treatment Expansion for Opioid Use Disorders in the United States
- Capgras Syndrome in a Heroin Addict. A Case Study
Lovrecic M., and Lovrecic B.
- Opioid Maintenance Therapy with Methadone and Levomethadone - Sexual Dysfunction and Treatment Satisfaction
Schoofs N., Häbel T.H., Bermpohl F., and Gutwinski S.
- On the Long-Term Status of Treatment-Seeking, Heroin Addicted Patients: A 22-Year Follow-up Study on Mortality and Drug Use in Portugal
Pombo S., and Félix da Costa N.
- Methadone Versus Torture: The Perspective of the European Court of Human Rights
Junod V., Wolff H., Scholten W., Novet B., Greifinger R., Dickson C., and Simon O.
- Characteristics of Methadone-Related Overdose Deaths and Comparisons between Those Dying on and Off Opioid Agonist Treatment (OAT): a National Cohort Study.
Van Hout M.C., Crowley D., Collins C., Barry A., Lyons S., and Delargy I.